Saturday, May 06, 2006

I don't...

1. I don't like make up. Unless someone does it for me!! But still might not like the way they do it. Hate the 'natural' make-up... er, whats the point? Haha.
I like the really dramatic kind, the ones u see only in magazine adds. U know the kinds in deep bright shades. The really over kind. I like it, but can i carry it off???

2. I don't like giving out FULL soft-copies of my assignments! Even after it is marked. Can't believe i actually said it straight, to a friend who asked!!!! Oh my god, i felt so bad... but its ok between us. Thank god. Sent him so many messages suggesting alternatives (eg. lending him the hard copy)
The only person i gave a soft-copy assignment was a friend who failed. Felt bad... cuz i got distinction n she's repeating the subject...

3. I don't believe IN god. I've Blogged this before but i'm Blogging it again.
I believe there is a God but i don't believe IN god la. But if anything good happens, i say 'thank god'. And i mean it. But when i use the phrase "oh my god", it's just an expressive phrase.

4 comments:

tze said...

i dont believe in god either.

and i LOVE makeup! it makes you happy on sad days. makes you pretty on ugly days.

i hate studying. grr.

Sue Lin said...

Hahaha

I'm too lazy for make-up... unless someone does it for me n all i gotta do is sit there and look in the mirror as the transformation!

I hate studying too... always procrastinate... but i ike learning... wierd... i dunno what am i talking about.

Anonymous said...

though i don't put make up, i love natural make up. they actually make your features look more prominant without giving you the i-have-a-face-full-of-make-up-cause--im-too-ugly look :)

and woopee, we both got curled hair. heheh

Sue Lin said...

U curled your hair!??? Got pictures in your Blog???? How much?

Hahah, reading ur comment now makes me remember the REALLY stupid dreams i had last night. Didn't sleep well cuz i'm too stressed.

I dreamt that E said he was looking at my pictures and then he says i should start use make-up and a whole lot of other face creams. Hahaha. And i felt that that means i'm ugly!

Stupid dream!