Friday, January 19, 2007

5 minute Update

Gonna write all about my Australia preparations in 5minutes.

Haven't started packing yet.

Visa approved the day after i did my medical check up and chest x ray

Decided to stay off campus with two girls, C and S. C is very capable and she even said she can be my mother! Haha. S is exactly like me... judging from smses and chatting online, i've never met S! She's a friend of a friend...

I've been surfing www.realestate.com.au for about 3 hours a day on average for the past two weeks!

At work- Mon n Tues super free. Wed and Thurs super busy. Hopefully tomorrow would strike a balance. Lady Senior i help went for training so i was forced to deal with this lady manager... the way she talks is sooooo scary... harsh and stern.

Her words would never stop haunting me "You shouldnt make this kind of mistake, even if u are a VT, it doesn't reflect well on you". Self confidence took a nose dive after that...

I wonder how my senior can always still be so nice to me when she's under a lot of pressure from that manager. I better do my job properly, i dun want her to get scolding. She doesnt deserve it.

8 comments:

Jazzy*Pam said...

Gurl, when are you leaving?

Anonymous said...

Woot! Sounds like ur preparations are goin smoothly :)

Excited yet? Or has it not really sink in?

Sue Lin said...

Pam, lima belas, bulan kedua dua ribu tujuh =)


Joey, everything's done except the accomodation which i have 2 do when i get there...

Very excited!!!! Checked to make sure that the beach in Peninsula is sand and not cliff!!! Cliffs are beautiful but cant really enjoy =)

Anonymous said...

It's by the sea, ah?!! (Sorry, my Geo sux) Whoa...damn nice! hehehe...

Sue Lin said...

Don't worry about it Joey, i didn't know at first too. =) Its one of the reasons why i chose this campus! =)

teapenguin said...

eh ur manager sounds damn scary leh..

Jazzy*Pam said...

Wow, so you won't be here for CNY?
Lols, hey best of luck yeah! :D

Sue Lin said...

Teapengiun, ya lor, lucky i dun sit near her, but have to pass her glass room to get to my place...


Pam, ya lorrrrrr =( Of all years arrrrr, the year i go to Aust, the CNY had to be so ate. Somemore doing the internship!