Sunday, January 21, 2007

Stupid Girl

Number one...

Opened a junk mail that says Toys R' Us vouchers or something like that, i thought "cool, can add to my My Little Pony collection". Open the link... they asked to fill in a form.

So i did, including my handhone number. Halfway through, i closed it la, its just crap.

In not more than 5 minutes, my phone rang. Unknown overseas number. It was a guy with a VERY strong unknown accent. I kept on asking him to repeat what he was saying. Then i realize he was asking me why i didn't finish filling up the form!!!

I had to crap all the way and he kept saying he'll guide me to finish up filling up the form! Shit!

Thank god, when i said firmly, I am not interested, he backed off.

Stupid right? Then... i checked my inbox trash... thats where i chucked the mail in. I soooooooo felt like putting the phone number of someone i strongly dislike in the form!!!! Hehe.

But i didn't lor. And i cleared up my trash.


Number two...

The free vending machine at work serves really kau Milo... so after drinking it there would be lots of Milo powder left at the bottom.

Yes, and lazy me would not wash my cup until i want to drink my next cup. So all the milo would be rock hard in there.

So... i started to wash my cup on Friday... and guess what!? One of my knuckles grased against some of the harden bits of Milo and it REALLY hurt!!!

On Saturday i found out that the Milo cut me like a paper cut! There was dried blood. So there u go, stupid me has a Milo cut. Wahahahah

E and i had a nice long date yesterday =) And everytime he held my right hand i was like "Careful, my Milo cut!!!" Hahahahah

Anyone else out there having Milo cuts?

9 comments:

typlotion said...

i have Pepsi cut, Carlsberg cut, Nescafe cut, Tiger cut, Guiness cut and the list goes on..

Sue Lin said...

HAHAHA, can explain the Nescafe cut pls?

And why so careless with the alcohol? Dahlah u know its sharp? Milo's not normally sharp ma

teapenguin said...

harr.. since when alcohol was sharp?

girl... u ar.. ahahahah.. darn silly lah abt the toys r us voucher thingy.. since when was that ever true.. haha.. damn scary also at the same time :)

Sue Lin said...

Er.. u know la, beer can... err... the bottle cap etc?

Hahaha, what to do, i was soooo bored and u know laaaa

teapenguin said...

alamak.. so bored can email me or call me mar.. hint hint hint... u know that thing called keeping in touch.. hehehe

typlotion said...

ooi don't simply touch! lolx

Sue Lin said...

Teapenguin, u never reply oso... =(

Anyway 4 days left!!!! 4 days! Yahoo! And nowadays i keep myself busy plus i've got a pile of filing to do whenever i'm free


Typlotion, touch what? Who wanna touch u?! Haha

teapenguin said...

sorry la.coz i tot i answer u ad.. got nothing to reply lo.. nvm once u fly must make sure we keep up the correspondence okay.. hugs.. if only u were flying one day later coz i'll be in msia on 16 evening..
hugss sniff

Sue Lin said...

Haha, u arrr always thought u answered. Nevermind la, its ok, as long as u keep blogging no need so many emails. Unless we have private stuff to share =)

Aiyooohh, u'll be back on the 16th? I'll be in Melb by 16 monring =|

Take a couple of days no pay leave la... hehe. I took 3 days no pay leave