Thursday, January 25, 2007

At the Bottom of the Food Chain

One of the two seniors who resigned in December passed on her work to this new permanent staff.

This new permenant staff who joined in November decided to leave as well.

And she passed on the work to me! One damned overflowing box of documents! My task is to file them! Some of them are dated 1998! I was in PRIMARY school in 1998!

Its so horrible looking for all the files! There are mountains and mountains of them EVERYWHERE. And the plastic file cut me! Ouch

My poor poor hands! I've got 4 wounds that already healed... and then there's my Milo cut. Not another cut! =(

6 scars on my hands from this job, 3 on each hand. How lovely

8 comments:

supplementals said...

aww.. do u HAVE to file all of them before u leave? if not just take ur time la,, do just enuf so they wont bising. If they bising then just say ur double checking so u wont file things wrong ;)

Jazzy*Pam said...

Ouch. For both the cuts and the mountains of (dusty, i bet) files!

Anonymous said...

poor sue lin. got cuts and gotta do filing. Be careful o...

teapenguin said...

bwahahahhhah...
oopss am sorry.. it jz sounds so cute the way u approach this whole matter.. hahaah my poor SP

Sue Lin said...

Supplementals, i've finished half of it d. But the first half was thick piles that go into one file each. Now whats left is like, one page in one file... urrrgg... I'm told to just do as much as possible


Pam, hey u know what? THANK GOD the files are not dusty AT ALL! I never thought of that, u just made me feel so lucky! Hahahha. The whole building except the lifts is air conditioned =)


V Lisa, very hard lor... my friend also hurt her leg. Now i have i new scratch. Binding comb scratch... pain arrrrrrr. Now i'll have 7 scars


Teapenguin, i take it as a compliment that my writing is funny =P

Sue Lin said...

For the record, it 8 scars in total as of my last day.

Valdez Lisa said...

haha...working for 2 months have "EARNED" 8 scars...

Arghhh...binding comb scratch? i can feel the pain now too...

Sue Lin said...

Hahaha, terrible right? Average 4 wounds a month!