Saturday, November 07, 2009

Chocolate Wrappers

That client in Subang that caused me to get stuck in Federal Hwy's rush hour traffic is none other than Malaysia's distributor of Hersheys! And other chocolates yumm...

Its also the client that makes me fat! The staff will say "Try this" or "Try that" to my senior, YY who would 'share' the freebies with me.

Just as i've eaten the yellow peanut butter truffle (while vouching sales invoices), YY came along, not to ask me about my progress but to offer me those chocolate sticks! She went on about a promo buy 2 cartons free 1, i was like, mmm, this is good! Ok la, we'll take 18boxes each!

Yes, EIGHTEEN boxes. Hahahahah

Crazy. And she left the whole box on my table. I chomped on one after another while carrying out the tedious tasks of an auditor before i realized, damn i am gonna put on weight

Picked one more last stick (greedy) and brought the box back to YY, dump it on her table, the client saw me and gave me MORE of the yellow truffles! Crap

They look pretty on my Dell work lappy and beloved Canon USB calculator.

Guess how much i spent on chocolates this week? Wholesale price

Chocolates i took home on Thursday, more came Friday, went back to office and YY and i were like Santa Clause, handing out chocolate to whoever we know. It puts a smile on my face, giving feels good. Especially when its cheap

Really brighten up my day, after doing time in the dungeon, i mean, filing room:

In between each of those wheels are rows and rows of files! My father should get one of these for my mom

Those wheels are powerful stuff, the files are heavy but turning the wheel isnt difficult. If someone doesn't know u are in there and starts turning one of those wheels, u'll be squashed in between, that strong! Noooooooooooooooooooo, i dont wanna die at work. Haha, just joking!

This filing room isnt as bad, hot and dusty as the client in Selayang. That was hell. This one wasnt too bad. Not dusty, and... er... i can even take off my heels and walk around in there barefoot and my feet doesnt get dirty...

11 comments:

Isya said...

i am extremely tremendously jealous about you getting em cheap chocolates. hersheys some more!!! *sigh.

chocolates are evil!! but oh so delicious...

Mei Yen said...

I want chocolates too! Oh sue...u make audit sound so interesting. What's that matching of hershey chocolate with ur dell laptop and calculator? I tot its kinda funny.

supplementals said...

Hello anti food blogger. Just a small note i thought i should leave here.

CHOCOLATES ARE FOOD TOO!

and damn good ones which are easily accessible though slightly expensive yet thoroughly satisfying and I'm salivating and its all your fault >:(

ps: awesome client!

Sue Lin said...

Heyyy Isya, i sorta remember what they have, will send out an email later on from work mail. See what u want la, i order through my senior when final audit comes (i'm not on the team)

They're cheaper than retail of course, but not dirt cheap unless near expiry, this round nothing is near expiry, so we purchased at wholesale price.

Yup, they're pure evil!


Mei Yen thank you so much! U really breighten up my day and made me smile by complimenting my writing =)

There's no relation bet the laptop, calc and those chocolates (they're not Hersheys btw). I just wanted a picture that looks good, something that shows that i am at work, thats all.

Hahah, can u believe i took that picture in front of the holding co's MD's nephew who's a trainee at the co? I just pretended to sms...


Supplementals hahahaha, but none of those DSLR close up macro shots of REAL food what...

I keep u in mind the next time i order kays? What u want dude?? Dont blame me when u get fat though. I bought E a carton with the clause "dont blame me if u get fat" HAHAHAH

soo imm said...

haha all the perks u get at work wei!!
i waaanntt hersheys too!! *jealous*

Isya said...

hahaha. i'm a believer that chocolates don't really expire. i used to always buy those almost expired chocolates in australia especially after easter cause they're super cheap :)

oh oh, i wanted to mention about the filing cabinet too cause my client has the same system. i always get paranoid cause it's like in some thriller movie whereby the killer wants to kill me and squishes me in between the cabinets. but i just found out that there's a lock so that the thing doesn't move when you're in it. yeay! not so scary anymore.

Sue Lin said...

Soo Imm hahah, take some from E la, i bought him so much


Isya, yeah they have the lock thingie but i was kinda malas to explain, its going to take another paragraph so i just left it out. Haha.

Normally we just look if anyone is in before we start turning. Once i went to look before turning and i saw a Malay lady using the filing room for her prayers! HAHAHAH, so sad no proper surau, she had her mat and all...

supplementals said...

Haha, just kiddin la. Thanks for the thought, i'd take anything. When should i expect my half KG DHL package? :P

Sue Lin said...

HAHAHHA, its not gonna be half kg if i GIVE u, if u wanna BUY then 10kg also can! Expect a Kancil delivery. Or if u really order that much i get the client to send to ur house

Serene said...

Wow.. that sounds like quite an awesome job! =)
Anyway, I'll be back in Msia around christmas time. Will you be free to meet up?? =)

Sue Lin said...

Hey Serene!

Of course! Will make time to meet up with u in December.

It just SOUNDS awesome but its not most of the time, only once in a while