Sunday, March 09, 2008

Emo la

Missing Australia like shit. Its autumn there again. Getting cool there and the weather here is irritating me. Always sweating like mad.

I looked through my wardrobe and saw the skirt i semangat buy last March. Havent worn it cuz a button came off and i never got around to sewing it back...

I am using a calender i got fro Aust and it marks Easter as a public holiday. I remember last easter there was no Financial Modeling classes for me... and the class was to be replaced the following Friday during the university holidays. Housemate CT and i both totally forgot about the replacement classes. We were happily playing chor tai tee after dinner in front of the tv when TGW called me. He asked if i went for the class and i was like "What class?"

I get all emo when i realize how fast time passes me by.

4 comments:

supplementals said...

awwwwwwww *patpat* in a way, these memories show that you made full use of your time and thoroughly enjoyed urself there. Unlike some ppl i know who are so damn glad to be back. Cheer up eh :) BN just got hit hard! :D

Sue Lin said...

Heyyy Supplementals, i dunno if i made full use of it. Cud be so much more, but i am satisfied with what i had, lots of good memories and it really flew by

Hahaha, so ur effort driving around looking for the voting booth paid off la =)

Kathryn said...

i know.. time really flies.
i guess when they say, in a blink of an eye you will be graduating.. its really true...
u not coming back melbie anymore???

Sue Lin said...

Hey Kat Yeah lor, in fact i think it all ended even faster than in a blink of an eye.

I dunno, if i am really lucky i can go back la, if not..... maybe 2 years down the road or so.