Saturday, November 10, 2007

Over.

Thanks to a couple of friends, i actually entered the exam hall early enough to hear the pre-exam talk about what u shouldn't do in the exam...

Didn't give that last paper my best but completed it anyway. Couldn't stop smiling when it ended. Didn't wanna eat cafeteria food nor the leftovers in the fridge, its not the right way to celebrate the end =P

Yesterday was good, lunch at 2 different places and 2 movies on impulse. Micheal Clayton made me continuously say "i'm so sleepy" but Stardust was DAMN good! SC's birthday dinner at Sophia's, the place where the majority of Frankston students celebrate their birthdays. Skipped the clubbing and went to bed smiling at 11pm

After 13 hours of sleep, i woke up and realized that i actually completed my degree!

Lunch. So carefree after, i went back to sleep again.

Now here i am feeling like shit... i feel some sort of sadness. Emptiness... Like. What next? I have the next one and a half years planned out with 80% certainty... but. Yet. At the moment. I feel lost...

Not with what i am going to do with my life, but with what i am going to do with my 2 and a half months holiday? I don't wanna waste a second of it!

I don't wanna regret

4 comments:

She's Jess said...

Just don't rush into career so soon. Planning it is okay, but not rushing it. You'll just have the regret like I am having always

Anonymous said...

Congratz on completing ur degree!!! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee...partayyyyyy heh

Sue Lin said...

Thanks for the advice Jess! =) Sigh... i really do feel so lost and lazy!


Thanks Joey, but it ain't officially over till results are out 29th November evening. That fateful day....

Sue Lin said...

Those two and a half months were well spent. Satisfied with the simplicity of it all, the relaxation and everything.

But i could have done so much more like looked for a permanent job there. Or... or see the migration lawyers earlier instead of last minute. Oh well...

How I wish i could go back to the day i wrote that post.