Sunday, October 21, 2012

Kelly Clarkson in Melbourne

I was interested in her concert but didnt buy tickets at first.
Ticketek.com, who sells tickets to concerts and other events in Australia, sends me reminder emails of upcoming concerts. S was next to me when i checked my email. Just making conversation, i told him that Kelly Clarkson was playing in Melbourne with The Fray

S was interested in listening to Kelly Clarkson and he thought that catching them with The Fray was a bonus. Bought tickets without much hesitation =) I was surprised


I was a little grumpy that he made me super early for the concert. LOL! But when she actually hit the stage, she was so awesome i forgot about being grumpy and enjoyed the show!!! =)

S and I at our first concert =) We've already got our next concert tickets paid for and delivered, cant wait!

No comments: