Thursday, October 02, 2008

Back to Reality

No more cool Melbourne spring weather, no more gala feasts of the various cuisines of the world and no more shopping for me.

Back to KL and say hello to responsibilities. How i dread turning on the work laptop!

Hey, at least i get cheap dim sum and i can shower as LONG as i freaking want here! Yay!

Over there, bestfriend's housemates are a married Aussie couple who are, to quote her "very energy saving people". They are very very nice and friendly and so, i feel guilty taking my long hot baths which i try to cut short...

Gotta continue unpacking and clear up parts of my room to fit in my new purchases (and my old 2007 Melbourne junk which were in boxes in D's house for the past 8 months)

6 comments:

gOrgeOus gRaCe said...

welcome back to Malaysia... =)

Anonymous said...

Hey babe!! I got your message. Didn't know where to message you. I think I smsed it to your aussie number! Lol.. Thanks soo much for taking my stuff home. Man thank god that there wasn't any problems entering customs. The tuna was a little of a worry I suppose but thanks alot. I'll let my mum know that you are home and that I sent some stuff over. Just food this time. No clothes :(. Good to hear that you arrived safely :) We already miss you in Melbourne!! :( Haih...reality it is for us..

supplementals said...

Wb to reality lol. I want the junk!!!

Sue Lin said...

Thanks Grace!


Haha, Deb either that Aussie line or my Msian line can la. I am leaving the Optus simcard in my old phone and its constantly on till i finish all the credit there. Less than $10 left. I was quite stressed and worried about getting through customs just like the last time i left Melb and was so damn happy by the time i got into duty free HAHAHA. I smsed your mom d. And i'll bring the stuff over next Sat la. Yeah, reality for all of us


Supplementals, yeah, your share of my junk will be yours soon =P As a thank u for handing out my assgs for me? Heheh

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear all about your trip. So cool of you to fly solo

Sue Lin said...

Can't wait to blog about it Joey =) When i was on the train to Newcastle on my own with my backpack i really felt like a backpacker! HAHAH

No time to blog lately la, just realized i missed out so much on ur blog! Congrats once again!