Friday, October 20, 2006

Nonsense

Hey! I just realized that nonsense is no sense without a space and with an additional 'n'! Hahaha!

Like my title suggest, i'm gonna CRAP away!!!! Hehehehehe.

Can someone please tell me who/where is the appropriate authority go to to complain about Time???? Not happy with Time's service lar, it flies too fast.

I want Time's pilot license revoked!!!! It beats the speed limit lar, so it should be fined and suspended!!! Take away Time's flying license!

Time should slow down, its moving too fast!

I haven't studied nor have i done anything exciting lately.

Speaking of which, anyone interested in this???? I need a companion or two or three or more!!!

"White water rafting trip to Sungai Kampar, Ipoh. This river is one of the most rapid and turbulent in Malaysia. Perfect for white water rafting. Dun worry, there will be experienced guide to lead us through the river safely. The rafting trip will take up the morning half of the day. In the afternoon, after a BBQ lunch (inclusive in the package), we will hike up a 15 meter tall waterfall vertically against the flow. Again, with the help of expert guidance. I need a minimum of 5 people in a team. But so far i have only 2 friends who is adrenaline junkie enough to join me. You or ur friends (dun have to be in biotech club) are all Cordially invited to this unique adventure experience if u dare.

The whole package is RM 200 including lunch. The date is tentatively set on the 20th of November. Visit www.nomadadventure.com"

Drop a comment/send me an email or whatever lar, just teman me!!! Its by the president of the Biotech club in Monash. I'm no longer a member (dunno why they still send me these mails) and i don't know anyone in the club besides a few friends i hardly spoken to in about a year.

Come on, join me!

But dun ask me to pay for ya. Answer is no, and i'm not sorry!

5 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Omgosh! They haf white water rafting in IPOH?? Wat the...how come no one has ever told me? I want!! I'm absolutely serious, I've ALWAYS wanted to go.

Darn. Haf fun and tell me all bout it ya? :)

typlotion said...

i want to go haha, but 20 nov aku sedang exam ni..hahah

teapenguin said...

dun forget to update me..hehehe...happy eps-ing..oopss.haha ;)
hugs

valeriest ~ 琪 said...

Sue lin, don't go. Sungai Kampar is very dirty.

My hometown is in Kampar. My house is just opposite the police station.

Trust me.

Sue Lin said...

Joey, Typlotion aiyoh... why must u guys be overseas??? We can't all go together lar, by the time Typlotion comes back i'll be carrying out my 2 months in hell... and by the time Joey comes back i'd be in Aust... or something like that, i hope, dunno where i would be 2 years from now.


Teapenguin, dun worry i will! Looks like no one else who is in the country on 20th Nov wants to go! Haha


Valeriest, oh my god! Really? Aiyoh... must slowly think it through. Thanks for the warning! =)