Tuesday, May 23, 2006

They Made Me Smile

The semester is almost over. Shits. Week 12 now. Exactly 2 weeks to me 1st paper. Can i say shit again?

And i'm sad lar. This sem has been pretty fun. Got to know a lot of new people... i guess. Got to know enough people to keep me smiling anyway! Though some of them gave me a headache over assignment group work =P

But in the end the international business (IB) group work was fun. My pimples from the managemenet accounting went away! Hahahaa. And the 2 and a half hours the 3 of us spend in front of a computer was hilarious. I have no idea how we could find so much to laugh about.

Both my group members have the initials, DL. I'm the odd one out... =P

I'm so thankful that the DL girl and i are still so close! Love this girl, who knows i'm blogging now. Never fail to laugh when we are together. And it's great that i can scold her n she never gets offended. Plus she gets the message! Haha, E even said a 4 letter word 2 her n she laughed. Crazy la u! =P Ohhhhhh and doing the assignment on Skype was great! Talking through microphone!

The international narketing group wasn't bad too. Chit chatted a lot instead of doing work. A group member worked as a clown n she told us about clowning throughout our "group discussion". =P Not bad u know the pay of a clown!

All three of my group members are seniors and would be graduating after this sem. Always hear YM, MH and ES talk about their job applications and which of their friends got accepted/is working in E n Y la... PWC la... scary u know?

Fun and very knowlegeable getting to know 'the laptop guy', Ja. Hahahaha, he always has a laptop in class. Same double major as me, thats why i see him in every lecture and in a few tutorials! Good study partner. More like personal tutor! Hahahahaha

Closer to H L this sem. So easy to talk to her despite the fact that our horoscopes don't match. We share so much. Talk in lectures. =P But she has the "work hard play hard" motto. So i never get too sidetracked.

Then there's Sh. It's kind of a routine for him, DL and i to eat lunch together on Mondays after sitting together in IB class. He's easy to talk to and always bullying DL. Which is funny. Damn it, he bullied ME the other day too. This must be the 1st n last time! Haha

KM!!! Love this lazy girl. Makes me feel hardworking! Hahaha, sorry ar, i know u read my Blog =P Sad to know u're flying off in July! =( Gonna miss ya!

And J T ! =) So glad that when u fly off, i know i'm flying off to the same campus as ya and for the same semester! You're the only person i know who is crazy about donating blood like me. Go to Aust and donate blood together! Hehe.

Also, the VU people. They are always so nice to me even though i'm just E's girlfriend. They invited me for MI3 which i has to turn down cuz i had a test. And then they invited me to Da Vinci Code! =) This i skipped class for.

Went bowling with LY (she invited me for MI3! =), JH, S, E and M, the newspaper guy... haha, no no, lets call him the Wall Street Journal guy! Cuz he always picks up a free copy of WSJ for us! Nice fella! If u are reading this, thanks =) D, SL and TC went for the movie too.

E, did i get all their initials right?

Then there is K, E's swear buddy. They like, swear all the time when they are together.... Haha. Damn funny. K is always funny. Always asking me to "CHILLLL"

Of course, there is M Y !!! The head of the public relations department for the Monash Biz Club! Are u reading this, girl? Our friendship is mostly online and in Blog comments! Hahaha. I find it cool! =) But bad in a way... saw her in class but didn't recognise her and i ignored her! Ahahaha. Lucky she understood when i apologised!

There are many other people i did not mention, some i don't even know their names! Recognise them from the CPA club meetings. Some of them are friends of friends.


I wish i could recognise better. Instead of always depending on people to come up to me and talk to me while i slowly recall where i knew them from.

I was complaining that i never met anyone at Tiesto. When in actual fact, M H was there and she saw me but i ignored her! Shit! So mean right!? Haha, thank god she understood too, when i apologised.

And i complain that i never meet any other Malaysian Bloggers on the street/shopping malls etc. Er, hello!? So many Bloggers went to Tiesto but i guess just couldn't recognise them.

Oh help me!

No, shoot me! And do it before the exams so i'll be spared.

5 comments:

Jocelyn said...

*Bang* hehe...I shot u...juz kidding

Whoa...tat's a post full of initials. hehe...glad u had a great sem.

Yeah, man! Clowns earn a lot! My fren worked as one during her holidays (or was she a magician...can't remember) and she earned loads.

therevolutionaryrebel said...

So many initials!
Why not just type out their names instead? keke.
And how dare you?!
Now im KM the lazy girl =(
kakak.
Just trippin.
Nice great semester man!!!
im gona miss you n all d other financial gang.
*sobs
this sem is the best.
Lets work hard together for finals n make it better!!

supplementals said...

man.. u sound like u just won an oscar. thanking everyone for everything >:D

Jacqueline said...

Yea yea... Im reading... Lol! Do I need to send u a pic of mine? so that you can recognise me next time? Lol!!

Sue Lin said...

What, Supplemental?! Ya meh? i didn't say thank u did i? Let me search. Oh... 3 times only what =P
Dun need to win an Oscar to start appeciating friends right?? =)

Joey, yeah man, this teaches us not look down on people! =)I heard pasart malam stalls earn quite a lot too.

HahaKM, if u notice, not a name mentioned in posts! Started that way n stuck with it.
Yeah, haven't seen u online, wanna get the pix of us! And then post it! Hehe, if u wanna, join L and i stay back to study/do past year papers on Tues

Jac, hahaha, i'm getting better a bit whatttttt. Not meh???? =( Hahahaha. Test me and see la... u dun wave... see i wave 1st or not! Hahahaha. Hope i can pass!